Sales Manager Ireland – North and South
Topform is a long-established company with a tradition for excellence. It enjoys a large market share and a great reputation for quality products at reasonable prices. We are also a very progressive company with systems and procedures. Our strategies are borne out of managing our position within the market backed up by a scientific approach to research and development. A modern approach is taken to sales and the successful candidate will be expected to play a central role in the strategy of the company going forward. This role will work to agreed KPI’s.
- Maintain Topform’s position as the leading brand in laminate worktops. This involves detailed discussions with the management team to evaluate Topform product offering and New Product Development. Leading the way in pricing strategies.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets within budget whilst maintaining agreed profit margins. Meet and exceed all internal KPI’s agreed with management.
- Drive the business distribution network through promotion, product development and research.
- Effectively communicate the benefits and value of Topform’s products to customers and potential customers.
- Develop the company name and strategy in the marketplace.
- Train all distributors in the Topform product range, USP’s of products and technical information where relevant.
- Equip distributors’ sales team with relevant POS and marketing material as per department relevancy. (field, showroom, telesales etc.)
- Liaise with Topform customer service and marketing teams in how we implement proposed campaigns – mailouts, digital, outbound calls and tandem visit to distributors.
- Quoting/tendering for larger one-off projects.
- Visit key account monthly and balance of customer base once a quarter.
- Update and maintain contacts and record customer visits on a CRM package (ACT).
- Work with Customer Service to resolve customer issues and follow up on any outstanding balances.
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales and earnings.
- Perform sales activities on major accounts and negotiate sales prices and discounts in consultation with Managing/Sales Director
- Develop and grow LOT1 customer base.
- Follow all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Responsibility to manage the company resources in a safe and cost-effective manner (specifically must ensure the safe running of the company car).
- Manage the activities of a Merchandiser in a support function to this role
- Close contact to key accounts is expected and this is an out-bound role with significant levels of travel.
A proven capability in winning sales is a must. A strategic thinker, fully competent in all Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint. Graduate degree in any discipline is desirable but not essential. Industry experience is desirable but not essential. A full induction program will be in place. A proven track record at managing other staff is essential.
Report to the Managing/Sales Director to monitor, measure and report on these responsibilities in accordance with the company’s policy and standards.
Job Terms and Conditions
As a leading company, we are looking for the best people. The normal company car and benefits will be agreed to allow the successful candidate to perform. A very attractive salary will be paid based on experience and capability. We will reply to all applicant so check out Irish Jobs to Apply – Sales Manager Ireland