Customer Service & Admin
In non-Covid times this is an office-based role at our Head Office in Gort, Co. Galway. The ideal candidate will provide a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales and customer service process. Working in a team environment, the successful candidate will demonstrate excellent external and internal customer focus throughout.
The Customer Service & Admin employee is responsible for ensuring all orders received are processed correctly in a timely manner and all follow ups necessary are completed. They are also responsible for proactive selling to existing, dormant and new customers. The Customer Service & Sales Representative will report directly to the Sales Manager Ireland.
Customer Service & Admin Responsibilities
- Meet and exceed customer expectations (both current and new customers), as the first internal point of contact for the customer.
- Order processing from initial contact to delivery & managing order queries.
- Generate new business through cold calling and lead generating.
- Recognise sales opportunities and up-sell the current customer base.
- Collaborate with manager to develop a creative plan to generate leads through prospecting multiple sources, telephone and email campaigns.
- Efficient management of Customer Complaints using the internal complaints reporting system.
- Working with customers to ensure that their accounts are maintained in line with agreed terms which will involve taking payments by various methods.
- Helping others in the office when they are under pressure – be a team player!
- 1-2 years of proven Sales/Customer service experience with a record of consistently exceeding targets in a customer support role.
- Strong telephone sales skills, selling to customer needs.
- Good administrative and IT/computing skills with attention to detail & high level of accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills with persistent and persuasive approach.
- Professional and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates a strong Customer Orientation.
- Actively contribute to the development of a positive team environment, demonstrating a flexible approach.
- Ensures that work is executed accurately and completely, paying close attention to the detail.
- Demonstrates excellent organisational skills.
Desirable but not essential
- Fluent in European languages. Our primary concern is for French but other languages are an advantage.
Job Terms and Conditions
As a leading company, we are looking for the best people. An attractive salary will be paid based on experience and capability. We will reply to all applicant so check out Irish Jobs to Apply – Customer Service & Sales Representative